Join hundreds of our customers
to commit to success in your low-carbon strategy.
Define and manage your action plan to reduce the carbon impact.
Involve your suppliers by integrating their own emission factors.
Be autonomous, or be accompanied by a GCI Expert
A complete and compliant GHG inventory for a few hundred euros.
Why carry out your GHG assessment on the GCI platform?
Our 12 years of experience and thousands of users guarantee you the most complete and educational service, and access to the world's richest database of emission factors, including those of your suppliers.
Efficiency and reliability.
- 100% online tool.
- The market's most precise GHG emissions calculator.
- Carry out your GHG inventory independently or supported by a GCI carbon expert.
- Commented annual report enables explanation and confirmation of your low carbon strategy to all your stakeholders
Features of our platform
- Methodologies, pedagogy and learning: Documentary library and videos.
- Decarbonisation of purchases: Calculation of the emission factors of goods or services according to ISO 14 067.
- Gallery of GCI accredited experts: Selecting the sectoral competencies of GCI Experts to enhance the effectiveness of a GHG emission reduction action plan.
- Voluntary contribution: Choice of certified carbon contribution projects (Low Carbon Label, Gold Standard, VCS)
- Access to the services of the discovery subscription
- Hotline with carbon experts and GCI tools 5 days a week
- Access to over 30,000 reference emission factors (Ademe, Defra, Impacts, TK’Blue, EcoInvent, Inies, etc.) – Largest database on the market
- Specific questionnaires to calculate the impact of commuting, customer, and event travel…
- Facilitated enrolment of suppliers in its low-carbon trajectory (free access to ISO 14067 compliant calculations of their Product Carbon Footprint).
- Simulation of reduction action plans to prioritise actions.
- Simulation of low-carbon trajectories (SBT)
- Exportable inventories on the ADEME website and in Excel format: according to the standard and language chosen, with details of entries and consolidation.
Cost per ENTITY
- Cost of making one or more compliant GHG inventories per entity
- 0 to 10 employees: 350€.
- 11-50 employees: 750€.
- 51-200 employees: 950€.
- 251-500 employees: 1450€.
- 501-1000 employees: 2450€.
- 1001-5000 employees: 3450€.
- 5001 employees: 4450€.
Discover all your GCI benefits and options
To learn more about the services and options offered by the GCI platform, download our complete pricing documentation.