Features of our platform
- Methodologies, pedagogy and learning: Documentary library and videos.
- Decarbonisation of purchases: Calculation of the emission factors of goods or services according to ISO 14 067.
- Gallery of GCI accredited experts: Selecting the sectoral competencies of GCI Experts to enhance the effectiveness of a GHG emission reduction action plan.
- Voluntary contribution: Choice of certified carbon contribution projects (Low Carbon Label, Gold Standard, VCS)
- Access to the services of the discovery subscription
- Hotline with carbon experts and GCI tools 5 days a week
- Access to over 30,000 reference emission factors (Ademe, Defra, Impacts, TK’Blue, EcoInvent, Inies, etc.) – Largest database on the market
- Specific questionnaires to calculate the impact of commuting, customer, and event travel…
- Facilitated enrolment of suppliers in its low-carbon trajectory (free access to ISO 14067 compliant calculations of their Product Carbon Footprint).
- Simulation of reduction action plans to prioritise actions.
- Simulation of low-carbon trajectories (SBT)
- Exportable inventories on the ADEME website and in Excel format: according to the standard and language chosen, with details of entries and consolidation.
Cost per ENTITY
- Cost of making one or more compliant GHG inventories per entity
- < 5000 habitants : 350€
- < 10 000 habitants : 750€
- < 20 000 habitants : 950€
- < 50 000 habitants : 1450€
- < 100 000 habitants : 2450€
- < 200 000 habitants : 3450€
- > 200 000 inhabitants : 4450€.
Discover all your GCI benefits and options
To learn more about the services and options offered by the GCI platform, download our complete pricing documentation.